Saturday, March 29, 2008

What my "About Me" should say...

Saturday, March 29, 2008

So, Kristyn sent me this thing where Id been "tagged" and I had to blog about 12 random things about myself, and then tag 6 more peeps, not including her, to do the same. So, for you, Kristyn, here goes:

1. I am scared to death of/pass out at the sight of blood.

2. I have a fear of not wearing makeup when in public.

3. I wish I were a better writer, secretly.

4. I hate confrontation and seeing physical fights make me have panic attacks.

5. I loooooovvvvveeeeeee to drink milk, but only up to 5 days after it was purchased.

6. I owe more money than you know for student loans, and will be in debt for quite a while.

7. I looooovvvvveeeee chocolate and think its the best thing in the world.

8. I am super-self-conscious about my body 97% of the day and night.

9. I think that people think Im a flake. Im not.

10. I have 2 chihuahuas.

11. I would love to have the guts to get tons of tattoos!

12. I miss college days, but id change some things.

I now tag Miss New Booty, Miss Hoots, Dawn, Amber, Jade and Jennoula...

No comments: