Monday, February 4, 2008

Just w-o-w.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Well, my Superbowl experience this year was much different than the last Steelers one I lazily fell asleep during. Hm, what to say, what to say. Since most of my family is in New England, I have to keep it slightly non-vicious and non-"haha" and non-"Brady better stick to modeling" because I dont want anyone too upset at me...It was a fantastic game. I was almost out due to a beer induced coma, when suddenly things got interesting around 3rd quarter for me. I sat up, swigged some Bud Light, had a hot wing, and mustered up all the energy inside me to send to baby Eli via ESP (I told you about Donia's uncle, sorry all). Now Im not ata ll taking credit for his win, but boy was it tense in our apartment. Donia was yelling...like a man...it was quite amusing actually. Every time she did, the dogs would jump and think they were getting in trouble. Nash spent the entire game on edge, and not for the same reason we all did! That ending was incredible, though, wasnt it (okokok, sorry. Stop crying, Im trying to be sensitive). I can tell you I didnt think it would go down that way. I was certain the Giants would lose. I was so against watching the whole thing just because og my sad loss a few weeks ago, but Im glad I did see it. The fact that they won kind of makes the GB loss less harsh. It wasnt all for nothing, they didnt lose just so the Giants could go and tget their asses handed to em. You had to be happy for Eli. Wonder what that family looks like at holidays. Feel bad for the third child who "doesnt have a superbowl ring". Poor sap. You definitely had to feel sooo sooo sad for Brady and Bellicheck, too. He looked awful. One chance and that was it. Ok, yeah, that was harsh. Im done now...
The snacks were my fav. Delicious food as always from lil miss homemaker, Donia.
So her father, brother, brothers friend, and on the weekend another of his friends, are all coming to stay with us the 12th thru 17th. Can you say Choas! Fun chaos Im sure though. We have work all week, so theyll be left with Nash and Gus to guide them on where to go in Seattle. Except theyll be doing that from the comfort of the couch seeing as they arent really huge fans of the city. Itll be nice to have some extra people around to have fun with and talk to. Well give our own little guided tour of Seattle as we know it (dont expect much more than bars and the occasional sushi joint). I HOPE SOMEONE I KNOW CAN VISIT SOON! Hint hint...
Its been a while since Ive written because of the new job. We are having fun. Im so glad I got into this field again. I dont miss the restaurant at all. The hours, the boredom, the bullshit. This is another story all together. I hope all goes well over the next couple months and I do well.
LOST. Am-azing. I am so excited about this season. Season 2 was ok, season 3 bored me a bit, but this one is off to a great start. Ive been online all weekend looking at LOST message boards, as well as secret websites they just made to give you clues to this season. Ive resisted reading "spoilers", which has been really hard for me. I have no patience. Im gonna hold out though and be just as amazed and surprised as the rest of the world as things unfold. If you havent seen LOST and have some time, watch Seasons 1-3 online, and catch up to us!! Its fantastic.
Nothing else to report right now. YOu can give up on reading if you want, I feel bad. Im a pretty boring human being right now.
Stay tuned next week for a special 'Three Men and a Little Lady Valentine Spectacular"...

No comments: