Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Memorizing the Dictionary

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Apparently thats all you smart asses do! I got more answers on how to spell "segway" (correct spelling "segue") than anything Ive ever written! Jackasses, get a life. And thanks
*Shoutout to DJ* Thanks for what seemed to begin as a really encouraging and flattering comment. Suck it! to you for stealing my THUNDER and writing so wittily and cleverly under MY blog! Keep your talents on your own page. but keep commenting...luv ya
Working is hard. Not the work, the getting up. Im so exhausted! My tasks once I get there are non-existent, but its just weird to have the whole purpose of your day to change. Like, my idea of a "successful" day before would be if I shaved my legs, or even took a shower for that matter! I mean seriously, I actually have to put a bra on now and it sucks! Otherwise work is fine. Lets see, today at the new job we...did nothing, went for a walk, read a page or two, did nothing, talked about personal lives, went for a walk, had lunch, went over 5 forms, went for a walk, I moved my monitor 6 inches, rearranged my stapler and tape dispenser, pushed my chair in, and went home. Somewhere in all that i peed 4 times (more coffee breaks today!). Then I walked in the windstorm of the century and Donia said, hours after shed first seen me, "Why's your face so red?" I got windburn, thats why!!!! 15 blocks uphill! It feels like a sunburn but the only way I can tell its the wind is becasue my hair is out of control! I look like a little kid that just played outside all day.
This blog was just a tease cuz Ive got nothin tonight. Seriously, noth-ing. Wheel of Fortune is on and I need my pjs. Leah: 27 going on 80.
I wish I had more. I wish exciting things happened. I wish I could say that I was walking downtown when an old lady asked me ever so gently to walk her across the street, to which I oblige, and as were halfway to our destination a man wearing a ski mask and fabulous shoes runs up and grabs her oversized wicker purse and just as shes screaming "thief!" I push her the rest of the way across the road and someone catches her safely and I take off running after the masked man and I jump on his back and poke his eyes and he falls forward and I grab the purse and kick him in the stomach just as a group of surly teens come over and give him the rest of what he deserves and then everyone claps and I run back down the block to Ethel who is awaiting with tears in her eyes and she says she wants to reward me and then she reaches into her purse to pull out what i anticipate will be at least a $20 bill for my troubles and she emerges with a butterscotch hard candy and places it in my palm and closes my fingers around it with a cute little old lady smile and I PUNCH her in the kisser because that bitch is cheap and I grab her bag and take off running in the opposite direction of the applauding crowd. I guess I just have nothing to say today...
Watch A.I.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments: