Friday, January 18, 2008

Would the real women please stand up...

Friday, January 18, 2008

On the Tyra Banks show today, she is interviewing Hilary Clinton. (Well Hilary, dont worry, weve all wasted an hour of our lives here and there.) Anyway, a man at one of her rallies held up a sign reading "Iron My Shirt". What is wrong with men? Dont think this is going to be some crazy man-hating rant, but seriously dude? Really? Come on now!! If you have a woman at home that irons your shirt because you tell her to, then shame on her. Doing nice things for people you love is great; doing things cuz its your job (as a woman) is pathetic. Its so dated, its so 50 years ago. Stand up for yourselves women. If you dont, theres no one to blame but yourself. In this day and age, this man should have been laughed out of the room.
This blog is gonna be short and sweet. Nothing great happened in the last 24 hours, so I have not much to write.
Visited Applebees last night. Spent lots. Hey, at least I have a job now!
TGIF. No plans for this weekend yet, Ill keep you posted. Tonight Im having turkey, which is great. Highlight of my day I guess. Cant wait til I am doing something with my life.
Went for a great walk last night. Its a 30 minute walk to my new job. Can you say Built-In Exercise!!
This water thing is making me pee clear 10 times a day.
Gotta whiz...now!

No comments: