Wednesday, January 16, 2008

13 Days Away

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So Im sitting here on my green couch, as I have for the last month and a half, and it hits me: Why am I not blogging!? Probably because, No.1, I hate the term "blogging". It sounds like a British term for sex. Dirty Gross Bad-Teeth British Sex. No. 2, I never thought of it before because my life just seems so boring here at home in the world of unemployment. I guess I could find a few things, though, that may amuse the 2 to 3 readers I might get. For the next 2 weeks I will be writing, hopefully every day, and filling you poor souls with nothing better to do in on my life.
Fun Fact About Me: I have only worked 9 out of the last 15 months, due to injuries, relocation, and not being able to stand my new Prick of a boss.
I watch TV. Too much I guess you could say. Ellen is my very favorite though. Shes a great woman. Thats all. Watch her.
I bought my first pair of men's jeans yesterday from Old Navy. No worries, Im not shaving my head or getting "the operation" or anything. Theyre big, comfy, but cute. And now, on to cute belts...
L WORD! If you dont watch it, you should. You need to go to the video store and rent seasons 1-4, then start watching 5 Now!! Warning though, its not for the faint of heart. Maybe you should ease into it with some YouTube clips before you jump into an episode. But my God, what a good show!!!
The Green Bay Fucking Packers are going to the Superbowl!!! I just know it, Favre wouldnt lose it at this point. A game against the Giants, yes, even the Cowboy-beating Giants, will be tough, but we got it. 10 years Ive followed them, and now Im here across the country and I have no one to watch it with (no one that loves em like me). I cant wait!! Im going to a bar, Im wearing my jersey, gettin tipsy on Blue Moon, and cheering them on!!!
I also got new boots yesterday. Cute ones, really good Seattle boots. Not goloshes, though. Dont worry:)
A.I. last night was fun. Im so happy its back on. Last year was the first season I watched all the way through. There were some talented guys last night, but the girls really took it. Cant wait for tonight!!
I also started watching biggest loser this year for the first time, but now A.I. is on on the same night!!! I hate doing the whole flip back and forth thing...
so today ahs consisted of waking up late cuz Donia took the bus to work (yeah!), watching Ellen, enjoying Days, eating buffalo chx (ob-sessed!) and deciding to write. The dogs are sitting next me, sleeping, and they are dreaming. Ever seen a dog dream? Nash's mouth moves, he growls and whimpers, and his eyes even open. Funny, Ill try to get it on film. Anyway, the rest of the day brings picking Donia up at 5 and then some dinner, a walk maybe, and A.I.--night 2!!!
My New Years Resolution was to drink 80 oz. of water a day. So far Im doing mediocre, but every day is a new chance to start over.
I have been trying to sew with my new Christmas sewing machine but boy is it hard to read a pattern!! I wanted to make cute little shirt dresses and vests, but its tough! I got this idea to make little stylish fanny packs a while ago though, and I think that may be my next endeavor. They will all have a signature red lining in them. You can wear them out for a run, or to the bar for your essentials. Ill post a pic after the first ones done.
I miss my friends and family.
Til tomorrow...

No comments: