Thursday, January 17, 2008

Gettin it on, 5th floor style (we live on the 4th)

Thursday, January 17, 2008

1 glass down, 9 to go!!! Try drinking 10 glasses of water a day! Then they tell you 4 glasses of fat free milk for good calcium and protein. Where am I supposed to fit in the booze?!
A.I. night 2: As entertaining as night 1. More hopefuls. I just cant remember anyone Ive seen so far, so Im waiting for the real action to start in a few weeks. Give me names, weight loss, and makeovers and Im there!!
My friends are growing! No theyre not getting fatter. No, Im not making friends here in Seattle. My Myspace friends have gone from 109 to 122 since Ive been out of work! Most of them arent even real people, though, just night clubs and L WORD fan sites.
BTW, Did you watch it yet?
Im visiting Applebees tonight. Hopefully see some people I know and have a drink or two. Excited:)
I always have dreams Im being kidnapped, or have been kidnapped, or am being held hostage and am trying to stage a way to get free. Last night was another bad one, but guess who saved me? DONIA! Way to go! She always complains I never dream about her. Well, there you go, my hero:)
My mother got a cat. Ever since I was little my face would blow up and my nose wouldnt stop running for days if Id even SEEN a cat. And now she has one. Jinxy. Bleh. Jinxy has taken my place at home. The second the asthmatic allergy-stricken one leaves, BAM! A cat moves in. Stupid jinxy. Hope you like dogs and birds and reptiles.
ANd now something funny. None of the rest has been. Right above our bed there is a couple who has loud sex. About 3 times a week (average?). Not loud sex like yelling or anyhting, loud like they NEED A NEW FUCKING BED! It squeaks like crazy! We lay there and giggle at their hetero escapades. We try to figure out how theyre doing it. Donia asked if I thought it was consentual! It wasnt rape, I replied. She meant if the woman was really into it or not. I said I dont know, lets listen...So we did, and the rhythm seemed to be pretty strong, but then it slowed, then sped up again, then the really fast part, then...done. Silence. They have been keeping us up for that passionate 5 minutes of theirs for about 3 weeks now, on and off. Weekends are really popular for them, and the loudest. Last night Donia had fallen asleep, but I got the pleasure (bleh!) of hearing it, but it was weak. Oh well, better luck in a couple days, dude...

No comments: