Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cheerio!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

* Please excuse the absence of the Saturday blog. Its my day of rest. And by rest I mean resting my face in a bottle of vodka*
I want my kids to be born British. No I dont necessarily want an English father for them, I want them to have English accents at birth. I want their first word not to be "mama" but "mummy". Im so excited about this idea that Im not sure if Ill love them as much without this feature...
I missed the lovers' on floor 5's 10 am sexcapade yesterday. Obviously, Donia didnt...
I wanted to go out last night, but moneys a bit tight right now, so instead we shut off all the lights but one and pretended we were in a nightclub. It was a great time, the dance floor wasnt too packed and the drinks were free...we need a name for it, I was tossing around either "Losers" or "Devoid of Friends Because We Pretend We Have Our Own Nightclub".
The Pats are playing the Chargers as we speak. Which brings me to this prayer to our Dear Lord, a Packer fan ( He told me so):
Dear God,
Please let the Chargers upset the Pats. My team has a very small chance of beating the Pats, and you know Favre has been waiting for a Superbowl ring before he retires. I know youre getting a lot of these prayers lately, but the Packers deserve this. Also, please let one or more Giants freeze today and not be able to play the game. No death, just some severe frost bite or hypothermia will do.
Also, bless those I love, except Tom Brady and Eli Manning (Payton is fine).
Sincerely,
Leah Watson
GOPACKGO
In 1 hour I will be nauseaus til the game is over...
***********************************************************
In lieu of comments, please send money...

No comments: