Wednesday, January 23, 2008

30 seconds from vomiting

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My blog today, much like myself, will be very bleh. This is a term I like to use when things are just feeling and looking gross. Like I feel bleh because I drank a crapload last night, and looking bleh because, well, we all read about my hair. So, Im just bleh today, and my blog will reflect that.
Other bleh things: Ive been getting a ton (a few) comments from people saying they miss me, they wish Seattle was closer, wish Id visit, etc. I reallllly want to!!! Its really a lot of fun over here and Im experiencing a new place and new people (not friends, just people), but I do wish I was like a 5 hour car ride away rather than a week away, or an expensive plane ride. I am starting a new job monday and Im hoping Ill be able to be back this spring or summer. There are so many people that I just miss seeing all the time, it doesnt hit you til youre gone...
Poor Heath Ledger, that was really awful. Of course i didnt know him or anything, but I really felt sad. Almost my age, wayyy too young to die.
Lets see, in other news my vaca is almost over and ill be back with you working people next week. Blogs should be wayyyy more interesting then!!
Sorry.
Bleh.

No comments: