Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Following the Example of Miss Spears...

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

No, Im not going crazy. No, I dont have cameras following me everywhere (geez, maybe they could be my friends!). Everytime I see Britney (every day on TMZ.com) I notice her hair is just, well, greasy and gross. Despite that, its so manageable!! She can just throw it up in an elastic and it looks cute. SO, Ive decided I wanna see if I can do it too. NO, I dont have extensions like she does, but last Saturday I straightened and then crimped (yes, Punky, I said crimped) my hair. It was strictly out of pure boredom, but seeing as I put an hour of my time into it, I felt I should see how long it lasts...Its now Tuesday, and I havent washed my hair yet. Im trying to go til next Monday, but if I go out Saturday night, I may give it up then. Either way, a week without washing should be pretty close to Brit's rats nest, no?
*This is why I have no friends*
I just wanted to give a quick thank you to everyone but DJ(!) for not bothering me and/or busting my balls about football. Sunday night I couldnt sleep all night because I was so upset about the game. It still hurts. That is all I have on this topic.
So my dog Nash is NOT, I repeat NOT a city dog. Gus is pretty versatile, stick him in a yard or on a leash in the middle of downtown and hes happy. Well, Nash is so skiddish its hard to have a successful walk anywhere! Here are the things hes afraid of/stops walking because of/jumps and drags himself for:
*People walking by
*Other animals walking by
*loud noises, i.e. buses and cars with bad mufflers
*metal grates in the ground
*cross walks
*doors to stores opening and closing
*skateboarders
Ok, now picture all of these things and trying to avoid them in the city. Our walk the other night ended with me carrying Nash and Donia carrying Gus in our jackets all the way home. Like the chihuahuas they truly are, they liked being cuddled in our shirts and just looking around much better! Wasted perfectly good money on leashes I guess...
This brought an idea to mind...Donia called it a CHIcocoon. I could sew a little carrier for the doggies that we can swaddle around ourselves much like those super hippie baby carriers you see! Hmmmm....ching ching!
It may also seem like a good idea to make your own corn tortilla chips. Its not. They taste like unsalted floor tiles, and will break your teeth just as easily. Buy the bag...( this is actually a message meant to head straight for Donia's eyes...)
LOST is 2 weeks away! To all my fellow LOST fans, its gonna be good. There will definitely be a section of my blog for LOST thoughts and feelings, coming soon...
I have lots of bead dreams. Many of you know this, but if you dont, now you do. Bad. Very gross and disturbing and bad. Its been like that forever, so Im not so much worried as curious about them. Always being kidnapped, as I said before. Last night there were snakes, but that was nothing. Heres an example of what I see in my (f'ed up?) head:
I was in a car accident apparently (didnt see that part) and had awful deep cuts and stitches all over my back and chest and stomach. I had to go to the hospital to get the bandages changed every couple days. They said theyd have to cut into the wounds to get the stitches out and redo them every time, so I could either have a shot of lidocaine (for numbing) or just do it natural. I said definitely the shot, but then they said nevermind, I had to just have it done without. So they sat me on a table and put my head over a sink cuz they said the pain would probably make me puke. I was so scared! They started peeling the bandages off and cutting the stitches. It was awful. Then when they were done I told them I still hadnt seen the wounds yet, and the woman warned me that it would be horrifying and it would take time for me to even get used to seeing it. I didnt look...
Bleh, f'in gross, right. Every morning I wake up to these things. In life I got the good hair, but the bad dreams. Fair trade? You tell me.
Good luck to Amy Winehouse who has checked herself into rehab. Why do crackheads make such good music?
Dont forget A.I. tonight...
~Sweet nightmares (theyre probably better than my best dreams)~

No comments: